That's Bring-Your-Own-Tailgate, of course! Pack your coolers, your crudités, and your creativity for our annual Sunday tailgate competition. Enjoy the best cross country views in the U.S. while you entertain your friends, and don't forget to pack your decor for our annual tailgate competition! Our 2023 theme will be announced this August.
Out of respect for our equestrian competitors, please be mindful of the following rules for tailgating:
- No grilling or open flames at any time.
- Tents: pop tents are allowed under the following conditions:
no larger than 10x10ft
must be staked or tied down at all times
all tents must be set up 30 minutes prior to the start of cross country. No exceptions.
- Tailgate tickets include general admission for one vehicle. Only one vehicle may be parked at your designated tailgate spot. Additional members of your tailgate party must park in General Admission or VIP parking.
- Be respectful: of your tailgate neighbors, the property, and, most of all, our athletes. Management reserves the right to remove tailgate setups that disrupt the competition. Please celebrate responsibly.
- All dogs MUST be leashed. No exceptions.